PIR SUPER 1
High-performance insulation of flat or sloping roofs, for torch application.
For all applications that require high values of thermal resistance for roofing.
PIR Super 1 is a rigid panel made of PIR foam with high thermal insulation performance: its low of thermal conductivity λD=0.023 W/mK is made possible by a new multi-layer, gas-tight coating that retains the blowing gas in the foam, thus maintaining thermal performance over time. The surface coating is made up of a layer of aluminium, which further increases the panel’s insulating capacity.
PIR Super 1 is therefore the ideal product for roofing applications on both flat and sloping roofs, thanks to:
• high thermal performance;
• perfect adhesion of the panel, with the traditional torched laying, both to the vapour-blocking sheath and to the bituminous sheaths used as finishing.
- PATENTED PRODUCTPIR SUPER 1 Super is protected by international patent PCT/IB2015/000025. Developed in the Research & Development laboratories and realized directly by IWIS technicians, it is the result of the synergy between the Group’s companies: on the one hand the great production capacity of the companies specialized in insulation products, on the other hand a highly technological facer produced by a plant that is unique worldwide.
- BENEFITS- Thickness reduction of 15% at the same insulating capacity. Lower transport and material costs, smaller occupied volumes, better looks. - Perfect adhesion to the vapour barrier and cover sheaths. Improved mechanical performance of the system. - Speed of application, with torching, without the use of complicated and expensive adhesive systems. Reduction of labour costs (up to 25%) thanks to a reduction in laying times. Application with proven systems. - Non-slip surface finish, also for sloping roofs. Safety on site.
- CATEGORY COMMERCIAL , COMMERCIAL FLAT ROOFS , COMMERCIAL ROOFING , THERMAL INSULATION